Applications are made using the secure SharePoint site.
If access to the SharePoint site is required please email email@example.com
- Student declares disability, SpLD or illness to the university.
- Student provides supporting evidence and discusses potential appropriate exam adjustments with their college.
If the student is registered with the Disability Advisory Service (DAS) a Disability Advisor may assess the students requirements and prepare a Student Support Plan (SSP) providing recommendations for living accommodation, teaching and assessments.
- Medical recommendations and/or a Student Support Plan (SSP) to be provided to the students' college.
- Where adjustments are recommended for teaching, DAS or the college to share details with the relevant department.
- Where adjustments are also required for exams the college submit an application via SharePoint, uploading medical evidence and/or a SSP provided to support the application.
- Exam Services team consider the application and approve reasonable adjustments.
- Approved adjustments are confirmed to the college and department (via the relevant exam board administrator).
- Exam Operations team record the approved adjustments in eVision.
- The college notifies the student of approved adjustments.
If a student with exam adjustments is also taking exams organised by the department it is helpful if these details can be included in the application.
Students can find details of their exam adjustments that have been approved in Student Self Service and on their individual exam timetable.
Students are advised to apply for exam adjustments for their exams as early as possible and no later than Week 4 of the term before their exams are due to take place.