The University of Oxford has prepared a degree outcomes statement in response to a commitment made by the UK Standing Committee for Quality Assessment (UKSCQA) on behalf of the UK higher education sector. The statement was approved by Education Committee at its meeting on Friday 29 May 2020.
The statement provides information on:
- The University’s degree outcomes for students completing a Bachelor’s degree between 2014/15 and 2018/19. It does not include any data on students completing an integrated Master’s degree.
- Assessment and marking practices
- Academic governance
- Classification algorithms
- Teaching practices and learning resources
- Identifying good practice and actions
- Identifying risks and challenges
The full statement and accompanying statistical information can be found below: