Student course transfer arrangements

Students wishing to change course or mode of study need to go through a formal process. This includes:

• Students wishing to transfer to Oxford from another institution
• Oxford students transferring out to another institution
• Oxford students transferring between courses (including award aims)
• Oxford students transferring between modes of study (part-time/full-time)

If you are a current Oxford student, you should contact your college or department.

If you are not currently an Oxford student, please look at our admissions pages.

If you are a member of staff, find further information in the document below:



Contact us

Education Policy Support

University Offices

Wellington Square



Tel: 01865 270091

Related links