Changing College

If a student wishes to change College while still on the same degree course they should first discuss this matter with their current College. The process to change colleges is an intra-collegiate matter whereby the releasing College and new College both need to agree with the change. Once this agreement is in place the Proctors should be notified via the releasing College through the College Migration Form.

The above process is not required in the following cases;

  • students who have completed one degree and are starting another at a different College,
  • students changing to another College in order to take up an office/emolument,
  • students changing College before matriculation.

In the latter two cases, the releasing College needs to email for Undergraduates and for Postgraduates providing the effective date of change of College and if necessary stating how fee liability is to be arranged.


Related documents

Related links

Contact us

Proctors' Office 
University Offices 
Wellington Square