If they do, students should ask their college (or, if a non-matriculated student, their department) to apply to the Proctors for the late submission using the Extension Form to be excused in advance. Students will need to provide evidence, such as a letter from their doctor, and an extended deadline will be set if their application is granted. Extension requests should be for relatively short periods of time. If a student thinks they will be unable to work for a very long time, they should speak to their college about making other arrangements to delay their studies.

Contact us

Proctors' Office
University Offices
Wellington Square
Oxford OX1 2JD
Email: examinations@proctors.ox.ac.uk