Careers support for alumni
The Careers Service offers support for alumni throughout their careers.
By registering for an account on CareerConnect, alumni can:
- search the job vacancy board
- attend Careers Fairs
- see a Careers Adviser if they are in Oxford
- have a Skype appointment with the Alumni Careers Adviser if they are not in Oxford
- sign up to a Monthly Alumni Careers Newsletter
Tailored events for alumni
The Careers Service also organises a number of tailored events:
- Kick Start Your Career - a bespoke workshop for unemployed, under-employed and unfulfilled alumni - events are available to book on CareerConnect.
- Alumni@the Fair - alumni can continue to attend Careers Fairs
- Monthly Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) workshops - a number of assessments that can assist alumni with their career planning
Read more about careers support for alumni (https://www.careers.ox.ac.uk/services-just-for-alumni) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
56 Banbury Road
Tel: 01865 274646