New Digital Education Strategy for Oxford
Oxford has a new Digital Education Strategy for 2023-27. Developed following extensive consultation across the collegiate University, it is organised around four goals, each of which includes recommended priority actions:
- Provide the foundations for digital education
- Enable a more inclusive educational environment
- Extend the global reach of Oxford’s educational opportunities
- Support experimentation and sustain innovation in digital education.
Throughout the strategy’s development, there has been close collaboration with the broader Digital Transformation programme, and the strategy is now playing a key role in the prioritisation of projects funded through the programme. To receive updates about the new strategy, join the mailing list.
View the strategy on the Centre for Teaching and Learning website
- Insert some related links here
- or leave this WYSIWYG empty
- if you wish