Information for enrolling new students

Students starting a new course in Michaelmas term or who are returning to a course started in a previous Michaelmas term, are now being invited to register on Student Self Service. If commencing a new course, their enrolment will need to be completed by their college (or department if they don’t have a college) but for returning students, registration on Student Self Service will be enough to re-enrol them. Full instructions for students will be e-mailed out by, who can be contacted with any questions about the process. It is essential that students complete registration so any funding or loans can be released, to access the enrolment certificate and for exam entries and results later in the year. Information for colleges and departments on enrolling new students is available on the Academic Support website.

Share this


More news


Related links