AI in Education: Event series in Michaelmas term
In Michaelmas term, the IT Learning Centre is running a series of lunch-time talks on Artificial Intelligence in Education that have been co-organised with the Centre for Teaching and Learning. Presentations by internal and external speakers will focus on the role AI can and will play in teaching and learning, introduce new tools and applications that enhance the student’s learning experience, and reflect on the positive and negative impacts of AI in education.
All talks are free, but please register using the links below.
- 31 October 2019, 12.30-13.30, AI in Education: An Overview
- 14 November 2019,12.30-13.30, AI in Education: Creating a personalized learning path
- 19 November 2019, 12.30-13.30, AI in Education: Emerging ethical issues
- 28 November 2019, 12.30-13.30, AI in Education: Data for smarter learning
- 12 December 2019, 12.30-13.30, AI in Education: Writing in the digital age